- From Chicago to Shanghai, 138 Visionary Years of World’s Fairs
- The Twentieth Century’s Best-Kept Military Secrets
- 138 Years of Architectural Landmarks
- An Incredibly Accurate (Working!) Hoverboard Replica Would Make Future-Marty Proud
- 138 Years of Inventions that Time Forgot
- Rocket Scientists Use Darwinian Software to Evolve Better Ion Engines
See more archive galleries, articles, and androids at my PopSci author page
- 9 Foursquare Relationships Tips
- Do Racial Stereotypes Affect Your Dating Life?
- How To Tell Him You’re Just Not that Into Him
- 9 Things A Job Hunt Can Teach You About Dating
- Christian Sex Toys: Spicy or Sacrilegious?
Visit my YourTango author page for more
dating advice smart talk on love
- Characters We Love on TV…But Would Hate in Real Life
- The iTunes Playlist of Shame: What’s On Your List?
- How to Cope When You Become the Last Single Gal Standing
Visit my ChickSpeak.com author page for more college talk
- Are Short Girls Cuter By Default? I Think Not….
- Keep Your Hands (And Face) Off Of My Makeup!
- Product Crush: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
See more beauty reviews at my Lovelyish.com author page.
During my undergraduate studies at Fordham University, I edited a section of The Ram, the official campus newspaper. You can read my music reviews, features articles, opinion pieces, and faculty profiles over here.
I have also contributed to Revelife.com, Xanga Inc’s Christian blog community. Please email me for links to those pieces or if you are interested in having me contribute faith-based articles to your publication.